If you’ve followed BBNomics or Buy Black Economics social media networks, you know we are kicking up our efforts to raise awareness about Black Businesses. We’ve launched our first annual campaign to support businesses that support our communities. We are utilizing Crowdsourcing to find these black businesses and their customers. All throughout July customers can Nominate a Black Business that exceeded their expectations!
This contest will allow black businesses gain access to capital and garner support from our community, meanwhile rewarding all contributors with prizes for their nominations and support. Do you know of a black business that supports the community? Did you visit a black business that fulfilled your need immediately and had impeccable service? Let us know!
By appealing to our customers, we hope to grow our community of supporters and to increase business awareness, especially among our young people.
Here is your chance to win the following:
- 1st Prize Buy Black Economics Pop Up in your city and your location
- 2nd One Year Platinum Business Listing on Buy Black Economics *value* $600*
- 3rd Prize winner will receive $100 gift card from our favorite BOB.
- 4th Prize Four (2) fourth place winners will receive a $25 gift card to several BOB’s.
Each Black Business Nomination, during the month of June will enter the entrepreneur and the nominee in a drawing for a chance to win prizes. You can nominate businesses in the comment section below.
Each time you nominate a (BOB) Black Owned Business, during June, the nominee will be added to the drawing.
You may nominate people/businesses in one category, a few select categories or every category. Please provide as much of the information requested as possible so we may notify your nominee of their nomination and instruct them on next steps. We do not share with nominees who actually nominated them. You may nominate as many deserving people/businesses as you like in the same category but will have to submit a new form for each one.
You will be able to nominate businesses in any or all of the following categories:
How you’ll Enter:
- Write a compelling story about how a Black Business “Wow’d” you.
- Share the story with us via email, fb, twitter, linkedin, instagram etc..
- Tell the business you entered them in Buy Black Economics 2nd Annual Black Business Contest.
Each nomination received will be entered in a drawing, each entry earns prizes mentioned above. BBNomics & Buy Black Economics method helps us all by creating much-needed jobs, entrepreneurs and something for our community members who support these endeavors.
Want to nominate more than one business? Great! Each additional nomination will get you another entry, plus there are extra prizes at for multiple nominations. The more you nominate the more prizes you are eligible for. A thank-you from BBNomics & Buy Black Economics Team, a free spotlight of your business all year round and a custom-designed t-shirt and much more.
Remember, BBNomics uses 100% of its publicly raised funds to help speed access to capital for up and coming young black entrepreneurs. This contest-driven model allows BBNomics & Buy Black Economics supporters to win prizes while helping to build our community, one business and organization at a time.
The contest starts June 2nd, 2016 and end July 28th, 2016 at 11:59 pm eastern time, so enter now and share it with your friends and family!
- Website: https://buyblackeconomics.com/
- Twitter: @buyblkeconomics
- Intstagram: https://www.instagram.com/buyblackeconomics/
- Pinetrest: http://pinterest.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bbeconomics/
Rules & Guidelines:
- Contest valid ONLY at BBNomics & Buy Black Economics (and social media networks), no other site will qualify.
- No limit to the number of black businesses you can submit to enter the contest.
- Winners will be randomly selected on July 28th, 2016 and contacted via email or phone the week of August 13th, 2016
- Winner’s prizes will be mailed from BBNomics. BBNomics reserves the right to choose a new winner.
- BBNomics reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- Employees, Family member of employees and Partners of BBNomics are ineligible to take part in the contest.
- Any prize, awards, rewards will be sent to the our contributors after the contest ends and no later than January 28, 2017.
Thank you and best of luck!
Disclaimer: (Businesses Must have at least 1 year in business, with a track record of success, and a strong outlook for 2017) and nominated by a customer. Businesses can not nominate their self.
BUY BLACK ECONOMICS
2ND ANNUAL BLACK BUSINESS CONTEST