Take Your Business To Haiti w/ The Film Black Friday
Take Your Business To Haiti w/ The Film Black Friday
Dates: Thursday, July 28th – 31st, 2016; (4 days & 3 nights).
BBE’s Cultural & Economic Tour
Port-Au-Prince, Haiti – July 28th, 2016
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
Total Package: ($999.00) or ($619.00) if you book your flight.
Monthly payments as low as $333.00 per month (for 3 months), if you choose. (Only for those who pre-booked this trip) All other must pay in full as of June 2016.
Save money discount of $121.00, Trip trip is valued at $1,120.00. (+ tax)
Here are the details below: (Space is limited)
Air Travel Departure: Jet Blue
Outbound Travel: Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) – Port-au-Prince, Haiti (PAP)
Date: Thursday, 28 July 2016
Flight: See Email
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
Thu Jul 28 2016, PM
Air Travel Arrival:
Return Travel: Port-au-Prince, Haiti (PAP)-Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
Date: Sunday, 31 July 2016
Flight: See Email
Port-au-Prince, Haiti (PAP)
Sun Jul 31 2016, 7:55 AM
Breakfast and Dinner (included)
Group Travel a van to and from airport and around the city
Tours, Lectures & Presentations:
Doing Business in Haiti, Investment Tour and more…
Sponsorship: (We are accepting donations)
We are sponsoring an orphanage COBBA (Centre orphelinat du bon berger de l’Archaie). COBBA was created in 2008 by Pastor Valembrun Estinfil. Due to the extreme poverty level that many Haitians are forced to live everyday, Many parents are unable to take care their children in Haiti. We are accepting donations for clothing (boys and girls), school supplies, shoes, sneakers cleats, dolls (black), soccer balls, African centered books etc…your donation is tax deductible. The age range is 12 months to 13, New or Gently used. Call to arrange. 9134BUYBLK 913-428.9255
Business Climate in Haiti:
The devastating 2010 earthquake in Haiti caused significant damage to the nation’s capital, Port-au-Prince, and resulted in fiscal losses roughly equal to the country’s GDP. In response, the international community has rushed to Haiti’s support and pledged approximately US$10 billion for reconstruction projects. As Haiti’s economy steadily begins to improve, great opportunity exist to provide much-needed capital, financial expertise and strategic support to SMEs in the country.
Haiti is now poised for growth. Haiti has a free-market economy with low-cost labor, a pro-business government, and capital demands that will continue to increase for the foreseeable future. The Haitian government, with the help of the international community, is attempting to create more jobs for its young workforce (the average age in Haiti is 21.4 years) by making it easier for foreign entities to invest in Haiti.
Furthermore, Haiti is well positioned to prosper in the coming years due in part to its proximity to the United States (its primary trading partner), the vast support from the international community, and its motivated and eager low-cost workforce. Haiti’s key strategic advantages are outlined below.
- Pro-business government
- President Michel Martelly is considered pro-business
- Martelly has pledged to create over 500,000 jobs in the next three years
- Haiti’s government has begun to streamline steps to start a business and loosen curbs on foreign ownership of land
- Broad International Support
- Over US$10 billion of foreign assistance has been pledged to help rebuild the country
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) offered over US$2.2 billion alone for recovery and development projects
- Over 3000 non-government organizations (NGOs) are operating in Haiti providing much needed support services
- United States HOPE and HELP Acts will help rebuild Haiti’s diminished garment industry
- Strategic Location
- Located between the world’s largest economy (USA) and emerging economies in South America (Brazil and Colombia), Haiti is well-positioned to benefit from economic growth throughout the region
- Situated within the Caribbean provides the country with prime access to maritime trade
- Promising Economic Signals
- Free-market economy
- Projected 7.8% GDP growth in 2012
- Economic stimulus from billions in foreign assistance
- Increasing trade integration
- Introduction of Special Economic Zones provide exemptions on tariffs and taxes
- Close proximity to large economies ensures lower costs for transporting goods to international markets
- WTO member since 1996
- Untapped Resource Potential
- Copious, untapped mineral deposits of bauxite, copper, gold and calcium carbonate
- Young, low-cost labor – median age is 21 years
- Advantageous Labor Conditions
- It has one of the world’s lowest-cost workforce
- Abundance of hard-working, trainable workers
- World-class pristine beaches and 1,700km (1,100 miles) of coastline
- Natural sea ports at Port-au-Prince, Cap-Haitien, Gonaives, and Jacmel
If you’re considering doing business in Haiti, please review this file, Doing Business in Haiti.
Note* You need a passport to exit and re-enter the US. If you do not have one, your local Post Office would be the best source to get one click, here.
Economic Investment Tour in Haiti Procedure
Payments are divided into the number of months remaining to attend the trip.
Total Price : $999.00 per/person (p/p)
Book now for as little as $99.00 deposit p/p (no more deposit being excepted)
Disclaimer** Deposits are Non-Refundable! No exceptions!
Low monthly installments:
$333.00/$206.00 per month (Click the Monthly Install Button)
Booking your own flight to Port -Au-Prince Haiti?
- Meals (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Investments and Tours
- Please provide flight information for pick-up and drop to the airport when booking your own flight.
The price is $619.00 ($206.00 per month, due on the 17th of every month).
All balance must be paid one month before departure.
- PayPal Fee: add $33.00 to the total.
- Bank Transfer – Payments can also be deposited directly to chase account to secure your space upon request.
- Or good snail mail –
- Location: Cincinnati, OH 45211 (ask for full address)
- Hours of Operation: Sunday – Saturday 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
We must meet in Ft. Lauderdale Florida no later than the morning of 07/28/16 to join the flight. Please keep this mind when booking your flight from your place to (FLL).
- We would like you to arrive at in (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at least 3 to 4 hours in advance.
- We must check in 2 hours in advance.
- We all must clear customs in a timely manner.
- Make sure you have your passport and another form of identification.
- If you need suggestions for overnight stay in Ft. Lauderdale, FL please ask arrangements can be made at an additional cost.
Below is the contact person for questions and/or more information:
Notice* Please be advised that the Minister of Tourism in Haiti now requires all foreign travelers (Non-Haitian passport holders) to pay a Tourist Fee upon arrival into Haiti in the amount of US $10.00 (10.00 Euros or CAN $10.00).
The only exemptions are:
Children under the age of 5 Official or Diplomatic passport holders